Query in Single Sign-on Using Kerberos in Java - Kerberos

This is a discussion on Query in Single Sign-on Using Kerberos in Java - Kerberos ; Hi, I have query in SSO using Kerberos in Java. I have one scenario like, User loggs in with same user id from two different machines, then same ticket will be used or different ticket will be generated? Awaiting for ...

  1. Query in Single Sign-on Using Kerberos in Java

    Hi,

    I have query in SSO using Kerberos in Java.
    I have one scenario like,
    User loggs in with same user id from two different machines, then same
    ticket will be used or different ticket will be generated?

    Awaiting for ur reply.

    Thanks & Regards,
    Deepa Kapadia

    This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the intended recipient(s) only. If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately. You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

    Visit us at http://www.polaris.co.in

  2. Re: Query in Single Sign-on Using Kerberos in Java

    Hi,

    I don't know for sure, but from what this link says here;
    http://www-128.ibm.com/developerwork...ary/j-gss-sso/
    it would seem that each instance creates a new instance of the ticket.

    The shouldn't be a problem though.

    Cheers
    Edward Murrell

    > Hi,
    >
    > I have query in SSO using Kerberos in Java.
    > I have one scenario like,
    > User loggs in with same user id from two different machines, then same
    > ticket will be used or different ticket will be generated?
    >
    > Awaiting for ur reply.
    >
    > Thanks & Regards,
    > Deepa Kapadia
    >

    > This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is
    > sent for the intended recipient(s) only. If by an addressing or
    > transmission error this mail has been misdirected to you, you are
    > requested to delete this mail immediately. You are also hereby notified
    > that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying,
    > disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail
    > message, contents or its attachment other than by its intended recipient/s
    > is strictly prohibited.
    >
    > Visit us at http://www.polaris.co.in

  3. Re: Query in Single Sign-on Using Kerberos in Java

    Check out the white paper on SSO in Java:
    http://java.sun.com/javase/6/docs/te...le-signon.html

    Seema