Dear Amazon member,

During our regularly scheduled account maintenance and verification we have
detected a slight error in your billing information on file with Amazon.
This might be due to either following reasons:

- A recent change in your personal information.
- Submiting invalid information during the initial sign up process.
- An inability to accurately verify your selected option of payment due
internal error within our processors.

Click here to sign in to your Amazon account and update your profile.

If your account information is not updated, your ability to use your
Amazon account will become restricted.

Amazon Customer Service
www.amazon.com

NOTE: This message was sent to you by an automated e-mail system.
Please don't reply to it.