Announcing the kfwdev mailing list - Kerberos

This is a discussion on Announcing the kfwdev mailing list - Kerberos ; I have created a mailing list for discussion of Kerberos for Windows (KfW) issues. Anyone discussing Network Identity Manager (NIM) or KfW, or planning on contributing code to them, should subscribe. kfwdev is expected to be a subset of krbdev. ...

  1. Announcing the kfwdev mailing list

    I have created a mailing list for discussion of Kerberos for Windows (KfW)
    issues. Anyone discussing Network Identity Manager (NIM) or KfW, or
    planning on contributing code to them, should subscribe. kfwdev is expected
    to be a subset of krbdev.

    Kevin Koch
    Lead Software Engineer, Kerberos for Windows
    Information Services & Technology
    Massachusetts Institute of Technology
    77 Massachusetts Avenue W92-140
    Cambridge, MA 02139
    Office: 617-324-8949
    kpkoch@mit.edu

    > issues. Anyone discussing Network Identity Manager (NIM) or KfW, or
    > planning on contributing code to them, should subscribe. kfwdev is expected
    > to be a subset of krbdev.

    And then skipped sending a link to the subscription page?

    Danny

    > Kevin Koch

    For those of you who couldn't find it you can sign up here:

    Danny