SSO with Kerberos and SAP - Kerberos

This is a discussion on SSO with Kerberos and SAP - Kerberos ; ¬*¬*¬*Hi, anyone expirence with implementing Kerberos on linux/sap system to get it married with MIrcosofts AD. I found a description on google. But i guess the description is old. There is a zip file mentioned (bc_snc_adpater_101.zip). But the link points ...

  1. SSO with Kerberos and SAP

    ¬*¬*¬*Hi,
    anyone expirence with implementing Kerberos on linux/sap system to get
    it married with
    MIrcosofts AD. I found a description on google. But i guess the
    description is old. There is
    a zip file mentioned (bc_snc_adpater_101.zip). But the link points to
    nirwana. Does anyone
    know where i get this file.
    thanks
    Thomas

  2. Re: SSO with Kerberos and SAP

    Hi Thomas,

    https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn
    Search: snc adapter

    First hit:
    https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/p...0-86ce775d5673

    SAP reorganize their pages well frequently.

    Christian