How to make LDAP data needed for Kerberos authentication - Kerberos

This is a discussion on How to make LDAP data needed for Kerberos authentication - Kerberos ; Hi, When I use the style of combination with Kerberos and OpenLDAP, I try to write java-codes with Novell LDAP Classes for Java to entry LDAP data needed for Kerberos authentication. Please tell me how to make LDAP data needed ...

  1. How to make LDAP data needed for Kerberos authentication

    Hi,

    When I use the style of combination with Kerberos and OpenLDAP,
    I try to write java-codes with Novell LDAP Classes for Java to
    entry LDAP data needed for Kerberos authentication.

    Please tell me how to make LDAP data needed for Kerberos
    authentication or pointer (URL, Document, etc) to information
    for this purpose.

    Regards,

    --Shigeru

    --
    Shigeru Ishida
    INTEC Web and Genome Informatics Corporation.

  2. Re: How to make LDAP data needed for Kerberos authentication

    A list of useful links is here;

    http://swik.net/kerberos+LDAP+Java