Hi,

I installed krb5-1.4-signed.tar on Red Hat Linux Advanced Server release 2.1AS (Pensacola) 2.4.9-e.68enterprise.

I can export data from this version by /usr/local/sbin/kdb5_util dump.

Then how to transfer those data to version krb5-server-1.3.4-27 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS release 4 (Nahant Update 4) 2.6.9-42.ELsmp?

Can I attach a ldap database for krb5-server?

Thanks,
Jonathan

************************************************** ************************************************** ****************************
温馨提醒:中国平安保险(集团)股份有限公司电子邮件 地址由*来的XXX@paic.com.cn更改为XXX@pingan.com.cn

Warning tips:the Email Address of PING AN INSURANCE (GROUP) COMPANY changes into XXX@pingan.com.cn
************************************************** ************************************************** ****************************

************************************************** ************************************************** ****************************
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have received this email in error or are
not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender and delete this message from your computer. Any use, distribution,
or copying of this email other than by the intended recipient is strictlyprohibited. All messages sent to and from us may be
monitored to ensure compliance with internal policies and to protect our business.
Emails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed,
or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates with us by email is taken to accept these risks.

收发邮件者请注意:
本邮件含保密信息,若误收本邮件,请务必通知发送人并 直接删去,不得使用、传播或复制本邮件。
进出邮件均受到本公司合规监控。邮件可能发生被截留、 被修改、丢失、被破坏或包含计算机病毒等不安全情况。