Access file system trough web application - Kerberos

This is a discussion on Access file system trough web application - Kerberos ; Hi, we are using Windows 2003 Server and a webapp (MS CRM). The webapp runs under a domain account. Now we are trying to access a filesystem on a remote server trough this webapp, because this webapp uses different templates ...

  1. Access file system trough web application

    Hi,
    we are using Windows 2003 Server and a webapp (MS CRM). The webapp
    runs under a domain account. Now we are trying to access a filesystem
    on a remote server trough this webapp, because this webapp uses
    different templates to generate doc files...

    So which service class for the SPN do i have to use to access this
    file system?

    Alex #21

    PS: Client --> Webapp --> file system

  2. Re: Access file system trough web application

    No Ideas???

+ Reply to Thread