klist problem - Kerberos

This is a discussion on klist problem - Kerberos ; hi all, I am facing the below problem bash-2.05# klist -k Keytab name: FILE:/etc/krb5/krb5.keytab klist: Unknown code 2 while starting keytab scan etc/krb5/krb5.keytab doesnt exists can anyone assist me Thanks, Scotty --------------------------------- Any questions? Get answers on any topic at ...

  1. klist problem

    hi all,

    I am facing the below problem

    bash-2.05# klist -k
    Keytab name: FILE:/etc/krb5/krb5.keytab
    klist: Unknown code 2 while starting keytab scan

    etc/krb5/krb5.keytab doesnt exists can anyone assist me

    Thanks,
    Scotty

  2. Re: klist problem

    scotty adams wrote:
    > bash-2.05# klist -k
    > Keytab name: FILE:/etc/krb5/krb5.keytab
    > klist: Unknown code 2 while starting keytab scan
    >
    > etc/krb5/krb5.keytab doesnt exists can anyone assist me

    Why are you running klist -k if you do not have a valid keytab file?
    (Error code 2 means that there is a problem with the keytab file.)

    <