We hire all over the USA except Alaska and Hawaii

We hire all over the USA except Alaska and Hawaii.

We are looking for honest and bright people for this position.

Requirements:

Resident of United States or UK, Canada, France, Italy, Germany

Fluent English (for applicants from all countries);

Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel;

Home Computer with e-mail account and ability to check your e-mail box at least twice a day;

Adults only accepted (we cannot hire underage people);

1-3 hours free during the week (mainly in the evening / non-business hours) for communication and 2-3 hours a week more for package processing;

Bank or Paypal (www.paypal.com) account (if possible) to receive funds from our company for the activity;

If you are interested please apply: http://rtsol-logistic.com/vacancies.php