Next kerberos work in progress - Kerberos

This is a discussion on Next kerberos work in progress - Kerberos ; Hi everybody. It might be an awkward question, but where can I find some documentation about the next versions of kerberos? What I'm interested in is a roadmap, with attention on keys and encryption typed that (hopefully) will be introduced ...

  1. Next kerberos work in progress

    Hi everybody.

    It might be an awkward question, but where can I find some
    documentation about the next versions of kerberos? What I'm interested
    in is a roadmap, with attention on keys and encryption typed that
    (hopefully) will be introduced in the next version of the protocol
    (with public key authentication? kpasswd finally standardized? etc.)

    I found no (evident) documentation on the web site...

    Thanks!

    --
    Sensei

    Research (n.): a discovery already published by a chinese guy one month
    before you, copying a russian who did it in the 60s.

  2. Re: Next kerberos work in progress

    Sensei wrote:
    > Hi everybody.
    >
    > It might be an awkward question, but where can I find some documentation
    > about the next versions of kerberos? What I'm interested in is a
    > roadmap, with attention on keys and encryption typed that (hopefully)
    > will be introduced in the next version of the protocol (with public key
    > authentication? kpasswd finally standardized? etc.)
    >
    > I found no (evident) documentation on the web site...
    >
    > Thanks!

    Kerberos is standardized by the IETF.

    http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/krb-wg-charter.html

  3. Re: Next kerberos work in progress

    On 2006-11-11 18:21:19 +0100, Jeffrey Altman said:

    > Kerberos is standardized by the IETF.
    >
    > http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/krb-wg-charter.html

    Thanks Jeffrey!

    --
    Sensei

    Research (n.): a discovery already published by a chinese guy one month
    before you, copying a russian who did it in the 60s.

+ Reply to Thread