HiĀ”

I want to add an slave kerberos server(shinobi) to my master (shogun),
my /etc/krb5.conf is :

[libdefaults]
default_realm = IRONMAN.ES
# The following krb5.conf variables are only for MIT Kerberos.
krb4_config = /etc/krb.conf
krb4_realms = /etc/krb.realms
kdc_timesync = 1
ccache_type = 4
forwardable = true
proxiable = true
v4_instance_resolve = false
v4_name_convert = {
host = {
rcmd = host
ftp = ftp
}
plain = {
something = something-else
}
}

[realms]
IRONMAN.ES = {
kdc = shogun.ironman.es
kdc = shinobi.ironman.es
admin_server = shogun.ironman.es
}

[domain_realm]
.ironman.es = IRONMAN.ES
ironman.es = IRONMAN.ES

[login]
krb4_convert = true
krb4_get_tickets = true
krb5_get_tickets = true
[logging]
kdc = FILE:/var/log/kerberos/krb5kdc.log
admin_server = FILE:/var/log/kerberos/kadmin.log
default = FILE:/var/log/kerberos/krb5lib.log

The master works right but the slave which have the same /etc/krb5.conf
than the master don't start, the error that shows me is:

shinobi:~# /etc/init.d/krb5-admin-server start
Starting Kerberos administrative servers: kadmindkadmind: Syntax error
in profile relation while initializing, aborting
failed!

And kadmin.log shows...:

Oct 17 12:32:55 shinobi kadmind[20615](Error): Syntax error in profile
relation while initializing, aborting

I don't know what is failing cause the same conf file works right in the
master. someone can help me.

thanks