JAAS supports the notion of stacked LoginModules. These configuration
options enable to share username and passwords across different
authentication modules.

You'll to first need to use the "storePass" option in your first login
module to store the username/password in the shared state. Then the next
login module can use "useFirstPass" to retrieve the username/password
from the shared state of the first login module in the stack.

Seema