I have a product that resides on a Windows-based platform.
I want to use a Kerberos API/SDK to accomplish password resets where
Kerberos resides on a UNIX-based platform.

Which API do I use?

I want to use the Kerberos for Windows based API, but I do not see an
API calls for creating a remote connection to the Kerberos server.
The KClient API DLL does not have any calls for opening/establishing the
connection.

Please provide me some direction so I can figure out my solution.

Lisa

________________________________
Lisa Lombardo
Engineering Manager/Chief Fun Officer
COURION(r) CORPORATION
provisioning for rapid business impact
phone: 508 879-8400, ext. 203
fax 508 879-8500
email: llombardo@courion.com
www.courion.com
Courion's Enterprise Provisioning Suite
SC Magazine
Reader
Trust Awards 2006 FINALIST Deloitte Technology Fast 50
New
England's Fastest Growing Companies

THIS EMAIL CONTAINS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION AND IS INTENDED FOR THE
RECIPIENT ONLY.
PLEASE DELETE THIS IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED IT IN ERROR.