Hello,

I have been trying to install kerberos on an Linux Ubuntu (6.06)
(Debian Based) server and set it up to act as a PDC for my network.
Samba is already setup and working serving the domain.

I have now installed the following packages:

krb5-admin-server krb5-config krb5-kdc krb5-user ldap-utils libdb4.2
libiodbc2 libkadm55 libldap-2.2-7 libltdl3 slapd ssl-cert libpam-krb5
libnss-ldap

When I try to use "kbd5_util create -s" I get the following message:
Syntax error in profile relation while retreiving configuration parameters

This has happened on two servers so far (including one that I
installed from scratch to act only as a kerberos server). Here is my
krb5.conf:

[logging]
kdc = FILE:/var/log/krb5kdc.log
admin_server = FILE:/var/log/kadmin.log
default = FILE:/var/log/krb5lib.log

[libdefaults]
ticket_lifetime = 24000
default_realm = EXAMPLE.COM
default_tkt_enctypes = des3-hmac-sha1 des-cbc-crc
default_tgs_enctypes = des3-hmac-sha1 des-cbc-crc

[realms]
SG.ORG.BR = {
kdc = snowgod.sg.org.br:88
kdc = snowgod.sg.org.br:88
admin_server = snowgod.sg.org.br:749
default_domain = sg.org.br
}

[domain_realm]
.sg.org.br = SG.ORG.BR
sg.org.br = SG.ORG.BR

[kdc]
profile = /var/kerberos/krb5kdc/kdc.conf

[appdefaults]
pam = {
krb4_convert = false
}