    might be going on?

    Ari

  2. Re: kerberos problem

    On 2006-08-21 22:17:46 +0200, ashapiro@whoi.edu (Ari Shapiro) said:

    > Greetings,
    >
    > I've installed Kerberos on my Windows XP laptop. Each time I open it,
    > the program seizes and I have to force quit to exit. Any ideas on what
    > might be going on?

    What version of Kerberos for Windows? Have you tried the 2.x series
    which is known to work fine (with leash)?

    --
    Sensei

    The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds.
    The pessimist fears it is true. [J. Robert Oppenheimer]

  3. Re: kerberos problem

    Ari Shapiro wrote:
    > Greetings,
    >
    > I've installed Kerberos on my Windows XP laptop. Each time I open it,
    > the program seizes and I have to force quit to exit. Any ideas on what
    > might be going on?
    >
    > Ari

    What version of KFW did you install?

    There are several known issues with KFW 3.0 that have been addressed
    in KFW 3.1 Beta 1. Please advise.

    Jeffrey Altman

  4. Re: kerberos problem

    Ari Shapiro wrote:
    > Greetings,
    >
    > I've installed Kerberos on my Windows XP laptop. Each time I open it,
    > the program seizes and I have to force quit to exit. Any ideas on what
    > might be going on?
    >
    > Ari

    Yes, you've provided absolutely no information whatsoever about what you
    mean. What exactly did you install? What exactly did you open? What
    exactly were the commands you used open exactly which program?

    Danny