    From: DELAITRE Sabine (JRC)
    Sent: Monday, July 10, 2006 7:09 PM
    To: 'kerberos@mit.edu'
    Subject: KERBEROS product

    Dear contact,

    I send you this email in order to know if it is possible to have a specific
    contact in order to validate the data we collected about your product
    kerberos helping identity management.

    We are doing a study on IMS in the framework of FIDIS
    www.fidis.net and the stage aiming at validating the
    collected data has been launched.

    We've collected 32 products and one of them is yours.

    We would be grateful if someone could validate the following data.
    <>

    Thank you in advance,
    Regards,
    Sabine
    Dr. Sabine DELAITRE
    ICT Unit - IPTS - JRC
    European Commission
    Edificio Expo
    C/ Inca Garcilaso, s/n
    41092 Sevilla
    Tel: (+34) 954 48 84 08
    Mailto: sabine.delaitre@ec.europa.eu

  2. Re: FW: KERBEROS product

    On Monday, August 21, 2006 04:36:32 PM +0200 Sabine.DELAITRE@cec.eu.int
    wrote:

    > We did not receive any answer, therefore we send you another email in
    > order to get some feedback from you.
    > Thank you very much in advance.

    Anything you send here will be seen by anyone subscribed to the mailing
    list and anyone who cares to look at the archives. I would not recommend
    sending anything to that address that you do not want to become public.

    In any case, your message mentioned what I assume is a Microsoft Word
    document, but did not include either a copy of the document or a pointer to
    where it might be downloaded. It's possible it was eaten by MIT's mail
    servers, which use a somewhat overagressive (IMHO) anti-virus filter. If
    your data is not confidential, perhaps you'll consider posting a URL for
    someplace from which the data can be downloaded.

    -- Jeffrey T. Hutzelman (N3NHS)
    Sr. Research Systems Programmer