Kerberos for Windows 3.1 Release Date - Kerberos

This is a discussion on Kerberos for Windows 3.1 Release Date - Kerberos ; Is there any release date for KFW 3.1? I haven't had much chance to test it, but MAY have found a bug/enhancement I'd like to submit before it's too late. ________________________________________________ Kerberos mailing list Kerberos@mit.edu https://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/kerberos...

  1. Kerberos for Windows 3.1 Release Date

    Is there any release date for KFW 3.1?

    I haven't had much chance to test it, but MAY have found a bug/enhancement
    I'd like to submit before it's too late.

  2. Re: Kerberos for Windows 3.1 Release Date

    petesea> Is there any release date for KFW 3.1? I haven't had
    petesea> much chance to test it, but MAY have found a
    petesea> bug/enhancement I'd like to submit before it's too late.

    There is not a release date yet.

  3. Re: Kerberos for Windows 3.1 Release Date

    petesea@bigfoot.com wrote:
    > Is there any release date for KFW 3.1?
    >
    > I haven't had much chance to test it, but MAY have found a bug/enhancement
    > I'd like to submit before it's too late.

    Whether or not its too late for the 3.1 release you should file
    the bug report. kfw-bugs@mit.edu

    Jeffrey Altman

+ Reply to Thread