Kerberos Installation - Kerberos

This is a discussion on Kerberos Installation - Kerberos ; Hi ALL I am a newbie, I wanted to install kerberos to be installed on the Linux box is there any step by step guide to install it on Linux Box. Thanks Kaushal ________________________________________________ Kerberos mailing list Kerberos@mit.edu https://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/kerberos...

  1. Kerberos Installation

    Hi ALL

    I am a newbie, I wanted to install kerberos to be installed on the Linux box
    is there any step by step guide to install it on Linux Box.

    Thanks

    Kaushal

  2. Re: Kerberos Installation

    Hi Kaushal,
    There are some good notes for Kerberos installation on redhat linux:
    http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/l...os-server.html

    You can find the Kerberos libs and other details at:
    http://rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html/se...uery=krb5-libs

    Best regards,
    Sayali

    Kaushal Shriyan wrote:
    Hi ALL

    I am a newbie, I wanted to install kerberos to be installed on the Linux box
    is there any step by step guide to install it on Linux Box.

    Thanks

    Kaushal

    - Sayali