AW: AW: Validation with Kerberos 5, SAP Linux, SNC for SSO - Kerberos

This is a discussion on AW: AW: Validation with Kerberos 5, SAP Linux, SNC for SSO - Kerberos ; Hello Calin, I was trying to follow your documentation to configure SSO on SAP R/3 on Aix to Windows AD, using BC-SNC adapter and Kerberos. I got the following error message in work process trace files. If you could give ...

  1. AW: AW: Validation with Kerberos 5, SAP Linux, SNC for SSO

    Hello Calin,

    I was trying to follow your documentation to configure SSO on SAP R/3 on
    Aix to Windows AD, using BC-SNC adapter and Kerberos. I got the
    following error message in work process trace files. If you could give
    me any leads I will appreciate it.

    SncInit(): found snc/data_protection/max=3, using 3 (Privacy Level)

    N SncInit(): found snc/data_protection/min=1, using 1 (Authentication
    Level)

    N SncInit(): found snc/data_protection/use=3, using 3 (Privacy Level)

    N SncInit(): found snc/gssapi_lib=/lib/snckrb5.so

    N File "/lib/snckrb5.so" dynamically loaded as SNC-Adapter.

    N The Adapter identifies as:

    N External SNC-Adapter (Rev 1.0) to Kerberos 5/GSS-API v2

    N SncInit(): found snc/identity/as=p:tstadm@RT

    N SncInit(): Accepting Credentials available, lifetime=Indefinite

    N *** ERROR => SncPAcquireCred()==SNCERR_GSSAPI [sncxxall.c 1510]

    N GSS-API(maj): Miscellaneous failure

    N GSS-API(min): Principal in credential cache does not match
    desired name

    N Could't acquire INITIATING credentials for

    N name="p:tstadm@RT"

    N SncInit(): Fatal -- Initiating Credentials not available!

    N <<- SncInit()==SNCERR_GSSAPI

    N sec_avail = "false"

    M ***LOG R19=> ThSncInit, SncInitU ( SNC-000004) [thxxsnc.c 223]

    M *** ERROR => ThSncInit: SncInitU (SNCERR_GSSAPI) [thxxsnc.c 225]

    M in_ThErrHandle: 1

    Santosh K. Devulapally

    SAP Basis Administrator,

    Phone: 630-758-2126

    Ryerson-Tull

    Westmont,IL

  2. Re: AW: AW: Validation with Kerberos 5, SAP Linux, SNC for SSO

    Have you imported your user keytab file into the global/cached one
    (/etc/krb5.keytab)? Have adm read permission?

    --
    Christian

    Devulapally, Santosh (RyTull) wrote:
    > N GSS-API(maj): Miscellaneous failure
    > N GSS-API(min): Principal in credential cache does not match

+ Reply to Thread