Kerberos Infection - Kerberos

This is a discussion on Kerberos Infection - Kerberos ; To Whom it may concern: I suspect the use of a Kerberos infestation through an addressable worm. I would need to research the known worm, but I have found the origin to be a doc file from an archive set, ...

  1. Kerberos Infection

    To Whom it may concern:

    I suspect the use of a Kerberos infestation through an addressable worm.
    I would need to research the known worm, but I have found the origin to
    be a doc file from an archive set, dating back to early versions of
    word. The ultimate effect was the destabilization of a security set
    within Microsoft Server 2000 (Active Directory). I still have the
    original doc files and the system has been maintained. I plan to take it
    off line soon.

    CRIS SMITH

    ROSSETTI | JORGENSEN
    2800 Lafayette Ave.

    Newport Beach, CA 92663
    T. 949.566.0080 x25
    F. 949.566.0082

    www.rossettijorgensen.com

  2. Re: Kerberos Infection

    "Cris Smith" writes:

    > To Whom it may concern:

    > I suspect the use of a Kerberos infestation through an addressable worm.

    I think you have greatly misunderstood something.

    --
    Russ Allbery (rra@stanford.edu)

+ Reply to Thread