question about a kerberos play - Kerberos

This is a discussion on question about a kerberos play - Kerberos ; I just took an MCSE course and the instructor mentioned that there was some type of 3 act play about kerberos, and that sounds like an interesting read. Do you know where I can find it? Luke Davis GL Multimedia ...

  1. question about a kerberos play

    I just took an MCSE course and the instructor mentioned that there was some type of 3 act play about kerberos, and that sounds like an interesting read. Do you know where I can find it?

    Luke Davis
    GL Multimedia
    Fresno, CA

  2. Re: question about a kerberos play

    Luke Davis wrote:
    >I just took an MCSE course and the instructor mentioned that there was
    >some type of 3 act play about kerberos, and that sounds like an
    >interesting read. Do you know where I can find it?

    http://web.mit.edu/Kerberos/dialogue.html

    < --
    Christopher D. Clausen
    ACM@UIUC SysAdmin

  3. Re: question about a kerberos play

    On 7/29/06, Luke Davis wrote:
    > I just took an MCSE course and the instructor mentioned that there was some type of 3 act play about kerberos, and that sounds like an interesting read. Do you know where I can find it?

    I think you are referring to this:

    http://web.mit.edu/Kerberos/dialogue.html

    --
    Steve Feehan

  4. Re: question about a kerberos play

    I am not sure which play your instructor mentioned, but here is an
    interesting kerberos dialogue.

    http://web.mit.edu/kerberos/www/dialogue.html

    Cheers,
    Neo