Query on SPNEGO - Kerberos

This is a discussion on Query on SPNEGO - Kerberos ; Hi All, I have a query on the SPNEGO, a new feature introduced in krb5-1.5 release.This piece of code is donated by SUN, but they have not included the entire Copyright for the SPNEGO code ? All it says is, ...

  1. Query on SPNEGO

    Hi All,

    I have a query on the SPNEGO, a new feature introduced in krb5-1.5 release.This piece of code is donated by SUN, but they have not included the entire Copyright for the SPNEGO code ? All it says is,
    /*
    * Copyright 2004 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved.
    * Use is subject to license terms.
    */

    Where are the licence terms ?
    Mech-glue too has been donated by SUN , but they have a well written copyright for that piece of code? Does the copyright for mech-glue apply as is for the SPNEGO code as well ? Anyone clear on this , any inputs will be appreciated.
    Also contact email to relevant SUN folks might also prove helpful , incase this stuff was not clarified by MIT.

    Thanks much,
    Prashant

  2. Re: Query on SPNEGO

    prashant> Hi All, I have a query on the SPNEGO, a new feature
    prashant> introduced in krb5-1.5 release.This piece of code is
    prashant> donated by SUN, but they have not included the entire
    prashant> Copyright for the SPNEGO code ? All it says is, /* *
    prashant> Copyright 2004 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights
    prashant> reserved. * Use is subject to license terms. */

    Take a look at src/lib/gssapi/LICENSE

    --Sam