Register for the AFS & Kerberos Workshop - Kerberos

This is a discussion on Register for the AFS & Kerberos Workshop - Kerberos ; [again, sorry for the cross-posting. PLEASE feel free to forward this along and/or suggest other places this should be posted!] Registration is now open for the AFS & Kerberos Workshop 2006, to be held June 12-16 on the campus of ...

  1. Register for the AFS & Kerberos Workshop

    [again, sorry for the cross-posting. PLEASE feel free to forward
    this along and/or suggest other places this should be posted!]

    Registration is now open for the AFS & Kerberos Workshop 2006, to be
    held June 12-16 on the campus of the University of Michigan, Ann
    Arbor.

    Once again we are offering two tutorials:
    - an introduction to OpenAFS & its best practices, offering in one
    day everything you need to understand to set up and best run your own
    AFS cell
    - an introduction to Kerberos & its best practices, which will help
    you understand the way Kerberos works and how it interacts with AFS

    We again offer two and a half days of talks by your peers, with topics
    ranging from administration to development and everything in between.
    [The agenda of talks will be posted to the website shortly].

    The price for the workshop is the same as last year: $100 for each
    tutorial and $100 for the workshop itself. Price of the tutorial
    includes lunch. For those who attend the workshop itself, we are
    planning a conference reception with a Q&A from the OpenAFS Elders,
    and a "fun" evening.

    PLEASE make note that the special price for hotel reservations are
    only good through 5/29. Please make your reservations soon.

    We hope to see you soon,

    The AFS & Kerberos Workshop Organizers

  2. Re: Register for the AFS & Kerberos Workshop

    The web site is:

    http://www.pmw.org/afsbpw06/