problem with runnin application server - Kerberos

This is a discussion on problem with runnin application server - Kerberos ; hey Gys, Can I run more than one application servers on the same computer. Like apache web server, telnet server, ssh server. If so, how can i get kerberos tickets for those servers. if i run apache web server on ...

  1. problem with runnin application server

    hey Gys,

    Can I run more than one application servers on the same computer.
    Like apache web server, telnet server, ssh server.
    If so, how can i get kerberos tickets for those servers.

    if i run apache web server on a computer which tickets should be
    in my cash. my apache web service name is HTTP/@
    stored in /etc/httpd.keytab.
    plz help me..

  2. Re: problem with runnin application server

    AL> hey Gys, Can I run more than one application servers on the same
    AL> computer. Like apache web server, telnet server, ssh server.

    Yes.

    AL> If so, how can i get kerberos tickets for those servers.

    Each server has a Kerberos service principal. SSH and Telnet both use the
    host/fqdn@REALM principal, and you already know the principal for HTTP.

    --
    Richard Silverman
    res@qoxp.net