webmail+kerberos+cyrus imapd - Kerberos

This is a discussion on webmail+kerberos+cyrus imapd - Kerberos ; I have a cyrus-imapd authenticating users via a krb5 kdc. But i need support for webmail too!How do you guys implement this? Where do i start from?I cannot find any usefull hooks.. -- http://www.fastmail.fm - Send your email first class ...

  1. webmail+kerberos+cyrus imapd

    I have a cyrus-imapd authenticating users via a krb5 kdc.
    But i need support for webmail too!How do you guys implement this?
    Where do i start from?I cannot find any usefull hooks..

  2. Re: webmail+kerberos+cyrus imapd

    http://modauthkerb.sourceforge.net/

    --
    Richard Silverman