Hi,

I have created a program on AIX platform that uses Kerberos libraries to
authenticate using Windows Active directory.

It works in one environment but does not work well when installed in a
different environment. There my be DNS issues causing different
behavior. I need to turn on the logging in the Kerberos libraries so I
can debug the failures on the client side. Can you please provide the
configuration needed in the krb5.conf file to enable logging on the
client side. Also how can I change the timeout in case the kdc does not
respond quick enough.

I am in a jam right now and appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks,

New Kerberos user