kerberos for windows - Kerberos

This is a discussion on kerberos for windows - Kerberos ; Dear Sir I wana know if the kerberos version 1.4.3 available for download for windows 3.0 in your site is compatible to win2k.If not where can I found a compatible version for it? Thanks for your attention With best regards. ...

  1. kerberos for windows

    Dear Sir
    I wana know if the kerberos version 1.4.3 available for download for
    windows 3.0 in your site is compatible to win2k.If not where can I found
    a compatible version for it?
    Thanks for your attention
    With best regards.

  2. Re: kerberos for windows

    zoha esnaasahri wrote:
    > Dear Sir
    > I wana know if the kerberos version 1.4.3 available for download for
    > windows 3.0 in your site is compatible to win2k.If not where can I found
    > a compatible version for it?
    > Thanks for your attention
    > With best regards.

    KFW 3.0 is compatible with Windows 2000 and above. The supported
    versions of Microsoft Windows are listed in the release notes.

  3. Re: kerberos for windows

    Yes.

    MIT-Kerberos is compatible with Windows 2000