Question about Kerberos - Kerberos

This is a discussion on Question about Kerberos - Kerberos ; Hallo, I have a short question: I have tried out the Kerberos system under Windows XP. It seems, that for Windows, there is only a Windows Client for Kerberos available. Please give me an information, where I can find the ...

  1. Question about Kerberos

    Hallo,

    I have a short question:

    I have tried out the Kerberos system under Windows XP. It seems, that for
    Windows, there is only a Windows Client for Kerberos available.
    Please give me an information, where I can find the kadmin server for this
    OS.

    Should it build through the sources ??

    Thanks in advance

    Peter

  2. Re: Question about Kerberos

    Peter Brungs wrote:
    > Hallo,
    >
    > I have a short question:
    >
    > I have tried out the Kerberos system under Windows XP. It seems, that for
    > Windows, there is only a Windows Client for Kerberos available.
    > Please give me an information, where I can find the kadmin server for this
    > OS.
    >
    > Should it build through the sources ??
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > Peter

    MIT Kerberos does not build the server libraries or applications for
    Microsoft Windows.

    Jeffrey Altman

  3. Re: Question about Kerberos

    Peter Brungs wrote:
    > I have tried out the Kerberos system under Windows XP. It seems, that for
    > Windows, there is only a Windows Client for Kerberos available.
    > Please give me an information, where I can find the kadmin server for this
    > OS.

    The operating system (Windows Server) provides a KDC implementation.

    Regards,
    Martin

+ Reply to Thread