I have been trying to install the krb5 to the proxy server, in order to
allow the NTLM. So far, I am unsuccessful in building it. I have done
some research online... and tried on different tricks and different
versions, so far no luck. Can someone give me some clue on it? Thx in
advance.

Here is my config option: ./configure --enable-dns
--enable-dns-for-kdc --enable-dns-for-realm --without-tcl

When I run make, after a long compile process, it will return the
following lines:

conflicts: 4 shift/reduce
*** Signal 13
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `getdate.c'
Current working directory /export/home/chui/krb5-1.3.1/src/kadmin/cli
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recurse'