newbie question - Kerberos

This is a discussion on newbie question - Kerberos ; Hi, I'm new to kerberos and want to ask this: I have a no-domain netwerk (just a workgroup) with mostly *nix computers and have to try-out Kerberos on W2k AS. Any advise on how to do this, please? Thanks, Huub...

  1. newbie question

    Hi,

    I'm new to kerberos and want to ask this:

    I have a no-domain netwerk (just a workgroup) with mostly *nix computers
    and have to try-out Kerberos on W2k AS. Any advise on how to do this,
    please?

    Thanks,

    Huub

  2. Re: newbie question