Kerberos Project undertaken by US - Kerberos

This is a discussion on Kerberos Project undertaken by US - Kerberos ; Respected Sir, We are 5 students from Walchand College of Engineering ,Sangli(India) has undertaken the project related to Kerberos. We are trying to redefine all protocols with drawbacks removed from it.Ifyou help us in any way in our project it ...

  1. Kerberos Project undertaken by US

    Respected Sir,
    We are 5 students from Walchand College of Engineering ,Sangli(India) has
    undertaken the project related to Kerberos.
    We are trying to redefine all protocols with drawbacks removed from
    it.Ifyou help us in any way in our project it will be great moment &
    experience
    for us.Please help us by giving your valuable suggestions,
    Thanking you.
    Yours faithfully,
    Aniruddh A. Kelkar

  2. Kerberos Project undertaken by US