RE: Where donwload MIT KDC binary for Windows? - Kerberos

This is a discussion on RE: Where donwload MIT KDC binary for Windows? - Kerberos ; You can find it at http://web.mit.edu/kerberos/dist/index.html#KFW2.6.5 Thanks Siva -----Original Message----- From: kerberos-bounces@mit.edu [mailto:kerberos-bounces@mit.edu] On Behalf Of D. Musicant Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 5:27 PM To: krbdev@mit.edu Cc: kerberos@mit.edu Subject: Where donwload MIT KDC binary for Windows? I want to ...

  1. RE: Where donwload MIT KDC binary for Windows?

    You can find it at

    http://web.mit.edu/kerberos/dist/index.html#KFW2.6.5

    Thanks
    Siva

    -----Original Message-----
    From: kerberos-bounces@mit.edu [mailto:kerberos-bounces@mit.edu] On
    Behalf Of D. Musicant
    Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 5:27 PM
    To: krbdev@mit.edu
    Cc: kerberos@mit.edu
    Subject: Where donwload MIT KDC binary for Windows?

    I want to use the MIT KDC implementation but I can't seem to find the
    binaries anywhere. Can you please direct me to where I can download
    them?

    Thank you.

  2. Re: Where donwload MIT KDC binary for Windows?

    Siva:

    At the present time MIT KFW only provides the Kerberos client libraries
    and tools. KFW does not contain either a KDC or any of the kadmin
    libraries.

    Jeffrey Altman

    Balakrishnan, Sivakumar wrote:

    > You can find it at
    >
    > http://web.mit.edu/kerberos/dist/index.html#KFW2.6.5
    >
    > Thanks
    > Siva

  3. RE: Where donwload MIT KDC binary for Windows?

    No, unfortunately that's just client software. I got a message from MIT's
    staff and there currently is no KDC implementation for Windows.

    From: "Balakrishnan, Sivakumar"
    To: "D. Musicant" ,
    CC:
    Subject: RE: Where donwload MIT KDC binary for Windows?