krb5_get_in_tkt_with_keytab DEPRECIATED? - Kerberos

This is a discussion on krb5_get_in_tkt_with_keytab DEPRECIATED? - Kerberos ; I'm trying to use the krb5_get_in_tkt_with_keytab to obtain an initial ticket to be used, however, noticed that it is depreciated. Is there a better function to use that has similar functionality? Thanks. Kenny C....

  1. krb5_get_in_tkt_with_keytab DEPRECIATED?

    I'm trying to use the krb5_get_in_tkt_with_keytab to obtain an initial
    ticket to be used, however, noticed that it is depreciated. Is there a
    better function to use that has similar functionality?

    Thanks.
    Kenny C.

  2. Re: krb5_get_in_tkt_with_keytab DEPRECIATED?

    You should use krb5_get_init_creds_keytab