Kerberos and IE Single Sign-on - Kerberos

This is a discussion on Kerberos and IE Single Sign-on - Kerberos ; Hi, i'm trying to make a Single sign-on environment... and I have all the possible problems... using the mod_auth_kerb with apache in internet explorer, it authenticate but asks for the password. I get a ticket with the Kfw Leash32 application, ...

  1. Kerberos and IE Single Sign-on

    Hi,
    i'm trying to make a Single sign-on environment... and I have all the
    possible problems...
    using the mod_auth_kerb with apache in internet explorer, it
    authenticate but asks for the password. I get a ticket with the Kfw
    Leash32 application, and even with valid ticket is asks for the
    password. Someone know what can I do?

    Thanks,
    Luciano Bolonheis

  2. Re: Kerberos and IE Single Sign-on

    Luciano Bolonheis wrote:

    >Hi,
    >i'm trying to make a Single sign-on environment... and I have all the
    >possible problems...
    >using the mod_auth_kerb with apache in internet explorer, it
    >authenticate but asks for the password. I get a ticket with the Kfw
    >Leash32 application, and even with valid ticket is asks for the
    >password. Someone know what can I do?

    You should find out if IE is actually using the Kerberos ticket. I
    recall some obscure option in IE config for that. For instance, in
    Outlook Express, that option is SPA (Secure Password Authentication). If
    you machine is in ADS, it will try GSS-API, otherwise, it will go for NTLM.

    I think IE has a similarly cryptic option name.

    Nix.

  3. Re: Kerberos and IE Single Sign-on

    Luciano Bolonheis wrote:
    > Hi,
    > i'm trying to make a Single sign-on environment... and I have all the
    > possible problems...
    > using the mod_auth_kerb with apache in internet explorer, it
    > authenticate but asks for the password. I get a ticket with the Kfw
    > Leash32 application, and even with valid ticket is asks for the
    > password. Someone know what can I do?

    Used my HOWTO ?

  4. Re: Kerberos and IE Single Sign-on

    Luciano Bolonheis wrote:
    > Hi,
    > i'm trying to make a Single sign-on environment... and I have all the
    > possible problems...
    > using the mod_auth_kerb with apache in internet explorer, it
    > authenticate but asks for the password. I get a ticket with the Kfw
    > Leash32 application, and even with valid ticket is asks for the
    > password. Someone know what can I do?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Luciano Bolonheis

  5. Re: Kerberos and IE Single Sign-on

    Hi Luciano

    Can you please tell me what are the steps taken by you to do so
    It would be really grateful,if you can help me..

    thanks,
    Nikhil

+ Reply to Thread