I try to use a kerberos authentication with Windows
server and the module "modauthkerb".

First I have created a user into Ws Server.
Second I have mapped this user to my host ( ktpass
-princ HHTP/host@DOMAIN -mapuser myuser -out key)
Third, I move the key into my linux host.

Now :
I can connect with "kinit myuser" from the linux host.

1. I can't connect with "kinit HTTP/myhost". Why ? My
mapping is bad ??
The error is : "kinit(v5): Client not found in
Kerberos database while getting initial credentials"

2. I can't connect with "kinit myuser -k -t key".
Maybe the key is associated to the host... This is
something I don't understand...
The error is : "kinit(v5): Key table entry not found
while getting initial credentials"

Many Many Thanks for help !

my krb5.conf :

default_realm = DOMAIN