Minimizing Leash on Start up - Kerberos

This is a discussion on Minimizing Leash on Start up - Kerberos ; Is there any current way to keep Leash from prompting for a password the first time it starts? Ideally, It would great if you could start leash minimized in the system tray with out having a screen popup. I tired ...

  1. Minimizing Leash on Start up

    Is there any current way to keep Leash from prompting for a password
    the first time it starts? Ideally, It would great if you could start
    leash minimized in the system tray with out having a screen popup.

    I tired setting the environment variable KERBEROSLOGIN_NEVER_PROMPT to
    "YES" and that did not seem to do anything.

    Thanks
    Noah Hughes
    Noah.Hughes@gmail.com

  2. Re: Minimizing Leash on Start up

    KERBEROSLOGIN_NEVER_PROMPT is used to control whether or not prompting
    occurs from within applications that call Kerberos or GSS routines when
    no TGT is available.

    You need to modify the startup options specified in the shortcut to
    Leash32.exe in the Startup folder. In particular, you want to remove
    the -autoinit parameter. If you haven't read the Leash User
    Documentation, KFW Release Notes, and MSI Deployment Guide, please do.

    Jeffrey Altman