Java sample for SSO using JAAS on XP SP2, - Kerberos

This is a discussion on Java sample for SSO using JAAS on XP SP2, - Kerberos ; Dear Kerberos, I have been asked if my java (jsp/servlets/beans) application could get the current user's id by using Kerberos tickets. If you could give me any advice I would be very grateful. Thanks Steve ________________________________________________ Kerberos mailing list Kerberos@mit.edu ...

  1. Java sample for SSO using JAAS on XP SP2,

    Dear Kerberos,

    I have been asked if my java (jsp/servlets/beans) application could get the
    current user's id by using Kerberos tickets. If you could give me any advice
    I would be very grateful.

    Thanks Steve

  2. Re: Java sample for SSO using JAAS on XP SP2,

    Barfield Steve wrote:
    > Dear Kerberos,
    >
    > I have been asked if my java (jsp/servlets/beans) application could get the
    > current user's id by using Kerberos tickets. If you could give me any advice
    > I would be very grateful.
    >
    > Thanks Steve

    If the user logged into Windows using Kerberos, you can obtain the
    Kerberos user principal name. This name does not have to match the
    name of the Windows logon name.

    Jeffrey Altman

    --