AW: Validation with Kerberos 5, SAP Linux, SNC for SSO - Kerberos

This is a discussion on AW: Validation with Kerberos 5, SAP Linux, SNC for SSO - Kerberos ; Hi Juan, I am now configuring SSO using Kerberos, My SAP servers are in unix,And my domain is on MS-ADS, can you give me how to configure Thanks In advance Rama ________________________________________________ Kerberos mailing list Kerberos@mit.edu https://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/kerberos...

  1. AW: Validation with Kerberos 5, SAP Linux, SNC for SSO

    Hi Juan,
    I am now configuring SSO using Kerberos,
    My SAP servers are in unix,And my domain is on MS-ADS,
    can you give me how to configure
    Thanks In advance
    Rama

  2. Re: AW: Validation with Kerberos 5, SAP Linux, SNC for SSO

    trkbabu> Hi Juan, I am now configuring SSO using Kerberos, My SAP
    trkbabu> servers are in unix,And my domain is on MS-ADS, can you
    trkbabu> give me how to configure Thanks In advance Rama
    For queries like this we recommend mailing security-consulting@sap.com
    to get in contact with an appropriate SAP consultant.