RE: pb with .tex doc - Kerberos

This is a discussion on RE: pb with .tex doc - Kerberos ; Hello, me again. I'll try to be more explicit: I have tried to compile the .tex documents released with MIT Kerberos. You can find them in download/sources and binaries from MIT/MIT kerberos for windows 2.6.5/sources or in documentation/documentation for the ...

  1. RE: pb with .tex doc

    Hello, me again.

    I'll try to be more explicit:
    I have tried to compile the .tex documents released with MIT Kerberos. You can find them in download/sources and binaries from MIT/MIT kerberos for windows 2.6.5/sources or in documentation/documentation for the krb5-1.4.1/documentation tarball. I think that those .tex documents are also released with other kerberos distributions.

    You can find some of these .tex documents converted into html pages in the MIT Kerberos documentation pages but the documents about the api are not there.

    I have tried to compile texinfo.tex and some documents in the api directory but I have never managed to get some readable object. The programs I used are Miktes, latex, tex2rtf, tex2html and tex2txt. Some of these programs probably use the same compiler.

    My objectif is to obtain a readable version of this documents. If someone knows how I can compile these documents, where I can find them converted in an other format or if someone has already converted then and can send them to me, help would be very appreciated.

    Thank you.

  2. Re: pb with .tex doc

    What happens if you go into the krb5-1.4.1/doc/api/ directory and run

    % make

    at your shell prompt? I'm assuming you're running some variant of UNIX
    here. I'm on Debian stable, and when I do that, I get a file called
    library.dvi that has 71 pages of documnetation that, at a cursory glance,
    looks like what you want.

    If that doesn't work for you, what errors do you get, and what type of
    system are you on?

    Hope this helps,

    -r.

    On Wed, Jun 22, 2005 at 11:22:55AM -0400, SFBZH@aol.com wrote:
    > Hello, me again.
    >
    > I'll try to be more explicit:
    > I have tried to compile the .tex documents released with MIT Kerberos. You can find them in download/sources and binaries from MIT/MIT kerberos for windows 2.6.5/sources or in documentation/documentation for the krb5-1.4.1/documentation tarball. I think that those .tex documents are also released with other kerberos distributions.
    >
    > You can find some of these .tex documents converted into html pages in the MIT Kerberos documentation pages but the documents about the api are not there.
    >
    > I have tried to compile texinfo.tex and some documents in the api directory but I have never managed to get some readable object. The programs I used are Miktes, latex, tex2rtf, tex2html and tex2txt. Some of these programs probably use the same compiler.
    >
    > My objectif is to obtain a readable version of this documents. If someoneknows how I can compile these documents, where I can find them converted in an other format or if someone has already converted then and can send them to me, help would be very appreciated.
    >
    > Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread