"Christopher D. Clausen" wrote:
> SFBZH@aol.com wrote:
> > Is there anywhere any release of the Kerberos doc in an other form or
> > could anyone send it to me in a ps, html, pdf or even dvi format,
> > please?

> http://web.mit.edu/kerberos/
>
> There is a section labeled "Documentation." I'd suggest looking there.

Thanks for that but it's not really what I'm looking for. In fact, I'm working on kerberos GSSAPI. I have a client-server application. I want to build a kerberized service in my server and to include a kerberos client in my client application. The documents on MIT Kerberos home page describe the way to set up and maintain a kerberos environment on a network but I have not found specific informations about the API primitives and the way to use them. The exemple applications in /src/athena/auth/krb5/src/appl/ are very usefull but some API specification would be welcome. That's why I try to read those tex files.