    From: kerberos-bounces@mit.edu [mailto:kerberos-bounces@mit.edu] On Behalf Of Christian Pfaffel-Janser
    Sent: Friday, June 17, 2005 5:40 AM
    To: testls@netscape.net
    Cc: kerberos@mit.edu
    Subject: Re: AIX 5.3

    testls@netscape.net writes:

    > Hello,
    >
    > We are looking for MIT Kerberos for AIX 5.3
    >
    > Can you please steer us in the right direction? We can't seem to find even a clue as to where to download for AIX.

    You might just try compile the source:

    http://web.mit.edu/kerberos/www/dist...4.1-signed.tar

    Regards,
    Christian

    --
    Christian Pfaffel-Janser
    Technische Universität Graz Telefon: +43 / 316 / 873 - 81 90

  2. Re: AIX 5.3

    On Jun 17, 2005, at 14:03, Pierre Goyette wrote:
    > Christian,
    >
    > MIT used to supply prebuilt binaries for multiple platforms. AIX was
    > one of those. I think Tom is looking for the prebuilt binaries for
    > AIX.
    >
    > Do these still exist or are users forced to build from source?

    We haven't been distributing UNIX binaries for the krb5 releases since
    the 1.3 series. Even if we were still doing so, our AIX machine runs
    4.3, and so would not be of much help to someone needing 5.3 binaries.

    Ken