Von: kerberos-bounces@MIT.EDU [mailto:kerberos-bounces@MIT.EDU] Im Auftrag von Nathan Ollerenshaw
Gesendet: Freitag, 3. Juni 2005 07:54
An: Sam Hartman
Cc: kerberos@MIT.EDU
Betreff: Re: Single sign-on with ssh (only unix)

I think I will write a howto and post it online for people working with FC2/3/Macs/Solaris machines

Regards,

Nathan.

--
Nathan Ollerenshaw / Systems Engineer
Systems Engineering

Tokyo Bldg 4F 3-32-7 Hongo Bunkyo-ku Tokyo 113-0033 Japan
Tel. +81.3.3817.8995 Fax. +81.3.3812.4051
mailto:nathan@valuecommerce.co.jp

"It must be remembered that there is nothing more difficult
to plan, more doubtful of success nor more dangerous to
manage than the creation of a new system. For the initiator
has the enmity of all who profit by the preservation of the
old institution and merely lukewarm defenders in those who
would gain by the new one." - Nicolo Machiavelli