writes:

> Also, I thank you very much if you send me the doument of copyright
> of kerberos or know me the exact homepage about that.

The copyright and legal notices for each release are present in the
README file for that release. For the krb5-1.6.3 release, you may
find them here:

http://web.mit.edu/kerberos/krb5-1.6/README-1.6.3.txt

It seems that we need to make this information more prominent. As a
general query to people on this list/newsgroup, which of the following
changes are desirable?

* Remove most copyright notices from README, and place in a separate
COPYRIGHT file at the top level of distributions.

* Add links to README file of each release on the downloads page.

* Create a web page that contains the main MIT Kerberos copyright
notice, with a link to the README or COPYRIGHT file (whichever we
end up with) of the current release for copyright details including
the full text of licenses from contributors.

--
Tom Yu
Development Manager