Hi,

We are developing an authentication module for Apache using MIT kerberos
GSS API . It works OK on Unix platform. But on Windows, it works fine
when Apache starts up. After some indeterminate amount of time (or
requests), we got GSS API error:

"There might be a problem with the keytab file for Permission denied in
replay cache code. Check the file path and make sure it is the correct
key file. "

Once this error occurred, all the requests failed with the same error.
We have to reboot Apache to make it works again.

Can anyone shred some light on this problem?

Thank you very much for your time,

Hong Ye