Thank you for the replies.

I get an GSS: error: "The token was a duplicate of an earlier token" and
debugging on the client shows that it received seq 0 but expected 1. So I
need to dig a bit further what my server processes do. Is the following OK :

client <-> server main process establishes context -> export_context
client <-> child 1 import_context -> unwrap + wrap (seq 0) ->
export_context
client <-> child 2 import_context -> unwrap + wrap (seq 1)-> cleanup

Markus