Re: AFP not working for cross realm - Kerberos

This is a discussion on Re: AFP not working for cross realm - Kerberos ; >I have configured AFP for kerberized authentication. It is working fine with >simple kerberos authentication,but with cross ream i am not able to mount >using the command > >mount_afp afp://user1@aca.com/test1 /test2 >i am getting all the cross realm ticktes and ...

  1. Re: AFP not working for cross realm

    >I have configured AFP for kerberized authentication. It is working fine with
    >simple kerberos authentication,but with cross ream i am not able to mount
    >using the command
    >
    >mount_afp afp://user1@aca.com/test1 /test2
    >i am getting all the cross realm ticktes and the service ticktes and I have
    >verified the kvno off all the principals , everything is correct.
    >
    >The error is
    >AFPMountURL returned error -5019,error is -5019

    If you're getting the cross-realm tickets, I am _guessing_ that the issue
    is one of authorization - your cross-realm identity isn't allowed to mount
    that particular filesystem. That is a guess. And if that is the problem,
    I have no idea how to fix it.

    --Ken

  2. Re: AFP not working for cross realm

    On Sep 8, 7:07*pm, Ken Hornstein wrote:
    > >I have configured AFP for kerberized authentication. It is working fine with
    > >simple kerberos authentication,but with cross ream i am not able to mount
    > >using the command

    > >mount_afp afp://us...@aca.com/test1 /test2
    > >i am getting all the cross realm ticktes and the service ticktes and *I have
    > >verified the kvno off all the principals , everything is correct.

    > >The error is
    > >AFPMountURL returned error -5019,error is -5019

    > If you're getting the cross-realm tickets, I am _guessing_ that the issue
    > is one of authorization - your cross-realm identity isn't allowed to mount
    > that particular filesystem. *That is a guess. *And if that is the problem,
    > I have no idea how to fix it.
    >
    > --Ken

    I am having same problem with NFS service also ,NFS and AFP both
    working fine for simple kerberos but not for cross realm
    authentication.Is there any way to verify wehter these service can be
    configured for NFS /AFP or not

+ Reply to Thread