Hello dear Kerberos gurus!

For some project I need to use S4U extensions in Kerberos. We've already
implemented this using Heimdal API however the target platform is
unfortunately CentOS/RHEL which uses MIT Kerberos.

Does MIT Kerberos API support S4U extensions? I need to implement
both S4U2Self and S4U2proxy. If yes, is there any documentation/examples
how to use those in MIT Kerberos API?

Reference for S4U:

I already tried googling for MIT Kerberos and S4U however I always
find just the Microsoft pages . Grepping through MIT sources
also didn't help me much -- but then again I wasn't sure what to
look for .

--
Best regards,
Rok Pape┼ż.