Try adding...

refreshKrb5Config = true

to the props you have below

-----Original Message-----
From: kerberos-bounces@mit.edu [mailto:kerberos-bounces@mit.edu] On
Behalf Of Danny Cho
Sent: 23 August 2008 01:16
To: kerberos@mit.edu
Subject: Java GSSAPI Kerberos question

I am hoping that someone here can help me. I have a problem with Java
GSSAPI that I don't know how to solve. I have written a test Java
server which acts as a Kerberos service that uses GSSAPI to authenticate
users connect to the service. Here is my gss.conf:
com.sun.security.jgss.accept {
com.sun.security.auth.module.Krb5LoginModule
required
isInitiator=false
storeKey=true keyTab="/home/danny/temp/GSSKerberosServer/kserver.keytab"
doNotPrompt=true
useKeyTab=true
principal="kserver/danny.com"
debug=true;
};

Everything works fine. But then I tried making the server runtime reload
the keytab by manually (physically) overwritten the keytab file but
noticed that the new file doesn't get read (it still uses the old key)
when a new GSSCredential is created. Can someone please tell me how to
tell GSSAPI to re-read the keytab? I can post my test server code if