I am using kerberos v5 version
Following is the domain realm section of my kerberos configuration file

[domain_realm]
abhi.com = AS.ABHI.COM
.abhi.com = AS.ABHI.COM

abhi-amit.abhi.com = AMIT.ABHI.COM
as.abhi.com = AMIT.ABHI.COM

Now in the realm AMIT.ABHI.COM I have around 400 entries(servics).If I go
through the method above then I have to enter the 400 entries separately for
the services in AMIT.ABHI.COM. Also I cannot write abhi.com = AMIT.ABHI.COM
or .abhi.com=AMIT.ABHI.COM because it is already used for AS.ABHI.COM.

So is there any workaround for this problem.
Changing of DNS name is also not possible.
Any pointers in this regard will be very helpful.