Dear All,

It is really strange that the kinit does not work for me.
I am pretty confident about my krb5.conf and kdc.conf files.
They are good on the linux suse but when I have acutally started working
over the weekend ...it gives me this message as below for the kinit(on
solaris)

bash-3.00# kinit
kinit(v5): Cannot find KDC for requested realm while getting initial
credentials

The kadmin also is acting strange

bash-3.00# kadmin -p x_tadoor
Authenticating as principal x_tadoor with password.
Password for x_tadoor@XXXXXXXXX *
kadmin: Communication failure with server while initializing kadmin
interface

* intentionally crossed the realm

This is giving problems on the SunOS x 86 architecture.

bash-3.00# uname -a
SunOS hysuntcsso 5.10 Generic_118855-33 i86pc i386 i86pc

This is really frustrating....any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Vilas